Full Time – The Care Team HCA
We are a leading home healthcare provider. We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person. Our clients are located throughout Dublin. The Care Team is an exciting dynamic nurse led organisation that work as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees.
- QQI level 5 will be a plus but not essential
- working towards completing the QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support or an equivalent qualification (Social Care or Nursing or Healthcare related qualification).
- Applicants must supply suitable work and character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application form.
- Car owners or Full driver’s license is preferable but not essential
- Some experience preferable but not essential.
- Fluent English both oral and written required.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20hrs per week
Why should you apply?
· A rewarding and flexible working environment
· Excellent support from a network of supervisors and managers
. Part Time & Full Time work available
· Regular working hours
· Further professional development in the company
· PPE – Personal Protection Equipment’s provided
· Free full induction and in-house training programs
· Paid Holidays and Bank Holidays will be Double Pay
· Garda Vetting Fee will be reimbursed to the applicant
· Free Healthcare uniform and ID badge
· Systematic Appraisals
· Excellent Refer a friend Reward scheme
· Continual program of practical and classroom training. We also have a Moodle e-learning platform that is accessible remotely to help you update your knowledge remotely when it suits you.
This is a great opportunity to use your existing knowledge and develop new skills in a supported environment!