Customer Support Executive – Western/Central Europe (100% Remote)
Customer Support Executive Requirements
- Physically based in Western or Central Europe, with a strong preference for GMT+1 or GMT+2 time zones.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a remote capacity.
- 1 year experience working in a customer facing role (sales, support, hospitality, etc.).
Nice to haves
- Direct support experience.
- Technical/coding experience; this includes VoIP, email, network management, APIs, etc.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS + CRM landscape.
- Experienced user of other sales platforms, or programs frequently integrated with Close.
- Respond to customer support tickets during Western/Central European business hours (GMT+1, GMT+2).
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed.
- Writing bug reports.
- Coordinating with Success to provide extra support to large customers.
- Maintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features.
Why work with us?
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission plan
- 5 weeks PTO + 6 government holidays + Dec 24 – Jan 1 company holiday
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization – we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 14 countries and 14 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one – we’ve recently launched 8 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.